Wednesday, May 4, 2011

SK-II Facial Treatment Essence

I have a couple of favourites...
a few very trusted products that works
and works very well and in general
for quite a few of my friends too.


It is SK-II's Facial Treatment Essence
with chock-a-block full of pitera goodness,
wonderful stuff that moisturises not only deeply
but balances your skin in general.

I would love to stay committed to this brand
for its great "miracle water".
I know of some girl who uses this regularly
and just refuses to admit it.
Till we went to her place one day...
and saw all the SK-II products on her dressing table.
That's how much of a secret it is.
So there.

I love my Miracle Water.
It works, as simple as that.
It makes you Youthful... longer
and this ain't for old people...
it is for young people
who love to stay young, LONGER!



250ml going at SGD$229 over the counters
but I got mine cheaper, at DFS Changi Airport.


REVIEW:
Will I Buy this again: Yes
Ease of Use: Just pour on cotton pad and pat all over face,
INCLUDING EYES!!!
Rating: 10/10

No comments:

Post a Comment