Thursday, May 26, 2011

Avene Diacneal

Ok, this post is here for a friend (Diana) and also for ladies who usually get pimples at "that time of the month". I decided to review this product now instead of much later as I used to have such problems but ever since I got hold of this little gem, it has worked wonders to calm the little red dot aka known as the dreaded pimple.

And SK-II Facial Treatment Essence also helped me a great deal in balancing out my skin, in terms of facial oil and dryness.

Anyways, this pimple gel comes out all yellow and has a fine nib and a little of this goes a long way so can you imagine the 30ml tube costing $50.90, available at all leading pharmacies and Watsons is still quite full sitting pretty on my dressing table.

Because I do not use it everyday, even though it is mild for everyday use (but concocted for acne prone skin) as it does not dry up skin. 

I love how this smooths out little bumps on some parts of the skin, like the areas covered by hair and trap more sweat and the use of hair products can sometimes cause reaction on our skin.

So this pimple gem saves the day!

The downside is, it takes about 2 to 3 days, applied AM and PM to work, as it does not dry out skin, so results are not instant but I like it... good things happen to those who wait. :))))

Plus, this is from france and this brand, Avene is reowned for using thermal spring water to make its products so that natural minerals will be added within.  :))) Please please PLEASE refrain, tahan, control those fingers of yours from squeezing out pimples or GASP!! Broils (meaning 2 or 3 pimples combine to form a mega red angry pimple) as they may not be ready to be squeezed out and if you do not know how to, you can create scars. Anyways, pus and blood oozing out is unglam and no amount of concealer can help so, it ends up like an open wound that needs "fresh air" to recover and you should not slap on makeup on that area should that situation occur, somehow.


  Rating: 9/10 (as it has a mild and tolerable weird smell upon first application)
Ease of use: Just dot on the affected area
Would I buy this again: Not anytime soon, one tube REALLY lasts...

I took some photos of myself in Stage's Gossip Eyeshadow Box which I used and I posted them in yesterday's post, go and take a look, the shots were taken after a good 10hours of work and it goes to show the colours really can last!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment