Sunday, May 29, 2011

Hada Labo Super Hyaluronic Acid Hydrating Lotion



Hello Gorgeous!

Today I will be reviewing this product, totally made in Japan. I need to confess something, at first I was going to give this product a not so good review, as I applied the product on wrongly. Yah... I know right? I sound like a kultz, when I have prided myself on being an "expert" at these things, I mean, applying a product on the face only mah.... need skill one meh??? Hahhahahaha.... how wrong I was!!

Oh well.... you learn as you grow... you just keep learning. And I love learning, it keeps me young and active, mentally. This 170ml bottle costs under S$20 and is exclusively sold at all good Watsons stores. It is said that one drop locks up an ocean worth of moisture and Habo Labo is an award-winning brand in Japan, because its star product is just easy to use and absorbs real fast, in a matter of 10secs when applied correctly. It already has a cult following in Asia due to the adaptability of this product in climates within Asia.



When you use it, you will feel super moisturised even if you stay in an air-conditioned place for up to 12 hours as it offers x2 (double) the benefits of a normal moisturizing lotion / cream and it is water based, making it suitable for people with ultra sensitive skin as well as those who intend to go for a beach holiday / those staying in a tropical climate like ours and need more water based products to quench their skin, please know for a fact that if you do not moisturize your skin, over time, it will get more and more oily and you will suffer for it thru open / course pores, small bumps and pimples.

But if you are flying esp. long haul flights, this is not sufficient for you, unless you perpetually go to the toilets and "touch up" by feeding your skin with this regularly. Much less if you are heading to winter zones.... find a richer moisturizing cream... I would recommend in upcoming posts on what's great for winter zones and for long haul flights k? Akan datang.... hang in there.

How you apply this product???

This product with the consistency that is akin to water when it comes out. Well, simple.... you got to pour about 2 to 4 drops (literally) on your palm and spread it over in circles on your palm to evenly distribute the product and then pat PAT PAT Pat pat pat and pat some more till it is fully in your skin. Whatever residue, apply it on your neck. Please do not swipe or use some other method of applying this, else, you might just end up hating it as the stickiness will somehow stay put with any other method used. (I almost wanted to give away my first bottle because I applied it on wrong.) Please don't use cotton pads for this, just clean hands to pat in.

The initial feeling is stickiness.... yup, it gets all yikey and somewhat yucky but it does not have any smell, preservatives or additives so, it is all pure and good for you, bear with this part. Once it is absorbed...... perfect, calm and QQ skin is all you see, touch and feel.

I love it. I love how simple it is and how it gives lasting moisture.

Will I Buy this Again: Yes, as it gives value for money.
Rating: 8.5/10
Ease of Use: Need patience to keep patting it in.  


No comments:

Post a Comment