Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Laneige Water Sleeping Pack

Hello Beauties...
Apologies for the missing in action
I have been catching up on beauty rest
to sort of makeup for lost time over last week.

And I found another "cheat sheet"
I mean, it sure is my bff now
esp since this product is filled with good stuff
for my face
going at $45 for 80ml at counters (Isetan, OG & Taka)
and will instantly plump up the skin
fill it with all moisturizing ingredients
that will give you the,
I have slept a lot and am refreshed look,
even if you sleep at say, 2am and wake up at 6am.

BUT PLEASE DO NOT DO THIS OFTEN!
Long run, not advisable for skin, body and soul.

So, yeah.... this water sleeping pack
which is like a mask cum moisturiser
is a God-sent for lazy
and crazy sleep hours people like me.
At least at this point in my life.

I love this made in Korea magic potion in a jar.
My complexion will look like a baby's bottom
and small bumps and potential pimples,
vanish... just one use!!

Buy this at Changi Airport
or better yet....
ask someone who is going Korea
to buy for you, dam cheap...
only SGD$19.90
PLUS, the fragrance is light and suited for sensitive skin
(YES, OVER THE COUNTER COSTS THAT MUCH MORE!!!)

REVIEW:
Will I buy this again: Yes, will find someone to buy for me in Korea
(yea... I cheapo...so what?)
Ease of use: Just take a generous amount and smear all over face
You need not use this everyday, unless you are rich!!
Rating: 9.5/10


No comments:

Post a Comment