Monday, May 23, 2011

Shiseido Revital Whitening Serum AA


One of the truly better whitening serums around,
quite steep in terms of pricing - around $159 for such a small bottle
but really, I can see almost instantly - my complexion got clear bright
and stayed fair, freckles had a harder time forming
and I can even use this around my eye region.

I loved how easily this serum absorbs...

I plan on getting the Clarins one after i am done with this.
Just to compare the difference.
Clarins Whitening Serum is cheaper though. Haha!

After massaging the serum in,
it leaves a non-sticky silky smooth feeling
as i run my fingers thru my face...
Feels great.
Available at OG, Metro, Robinsons, Ion and Takashimaya.


Ease of Use: Very Easy
Price: Steep - $159 for 40ml with a pump dispenser
Would I Buy this Again: yes.. but I plan on trying other brands also
rating: 9/10

No comments:

Post a Comment