Monday, May 16, 2011

SK-II Facial Treatment Cleanser


GIRLS!!! I am so excitied...
last week I took a day off and went to do
some retail therapy at Robinsons,
they had a mega sale for their members
and all skincare products were going at mad crazy cheaper
than DFS prices!!!

So i went to shop for my next 6 months
worth of skincare and what not.
I hauled back some hair care, skincare and makeup.
Damaging quite a fair bit into my wallet
but still relatively under control,
going by how much more I was tempted to get...
teehehehheheee...

Anyways, I decided to go for a couple of SK-II items
one of which, is their basic face wash,
the type you can use on even the most sensitive skins
yet the skin will remain calm and lap up
the luxe facial foam as you apply it.

The feeling is so Zen.

I loved it. It was as good to use as it smelt light and good.
Sort of in a creamy way.
Usually a 120g tube goes for S$89
but at SALE time, it costs around $50+
And it was a real treat for me.
I am using it day and night now.

REVIEW:
Would i buy this again: only at Sale Time or DFS
Rating: 8.5/10 (minus points for being pricey)
Ease of Use: Easy, its a face wash.

No comments:

Post a Comment