Monday, May 30, 2011

Lancaster Softening Perfect Toner


I know this is a toner related post, I was just thinking, what if some folks out there do not wish to use a whitening toner, then how?

Aha!

I got this bottle from Lancaster for free. It smells really nice, some light floral scent and this softens as it cleans plus it contains NO ALCOHOL. Leaving my skin innocently moist, silky soft and clean. :)))

I love a clean face, any time of the day.

Love how just a little bit of this on the centre of my cotton pad goes a long way... plus it cools down my skin, even though it does not contain mint nor has it been placed in the fridge. :))

400ml of this going at $30odd I heard, very worthwhile. Please let me know of the actual price if you should find out. It is a very basic toner and I use it interchangably with the whitening one.


Rating: 7.5/10
Would I buy this again: Maybe, still prefer the whitening one.
Ease of Use: Super Easy.  

No comments:

Post a Comment