Thursday, April 21, 2011

Welcome To The Beauty Guru's Journey

Hey Girls (and Guys)!

Welcome to the wonderful world of
Graceful aging, Promises and Claims to Perfect Skin, Body & All
Advancement in Skincare Technology
and many many more.





















As I have always been a beauty junkie
and I do read & check out the latest products
(at least most of the time),
My investment in skincare products, cosmetic makeup,
haircare and sometimes fragrances....
is scary, besides being blessed with good genes for some of us
we all need to constantly care for our skin and body
and well, not take things for granted.

So it made perfect sense to me,
to embark on a blog to document down on ALL
the products that are good and ever worked
OR lived up to its claims!!!
This includes over the counter brands,
selected cult brands and pharmacy grade stuff too!

THIS IS A NO HOLDS, HONEST THE GOODNESS
REVIEW and Grading on ALL
the beauty brands and products
that I ever used and are still using and
will be using, in time to come!!

Welcome to my World
of playing with Cosmetics and Skincare..
all in the name of discovering the best
for whatever age you are in.
Tried, tested and proven...
usually over a cuppa with my girlfriends.
Hope you will have fun too,
as much as I did! HAPPY READING!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment