Sunday, April 24, 2011

Lancome Bi-Facil Eye Makeup Remover

I am so excitied writing about this product which
I think is THE Absolute Best Eye Makeup Remover
I have ever used,
it maybe dual oil and water base
but it has blue cornflower
and will not cause milla seeds around the delicate
skin around the eyes.

And the large 125ml bottle will last me
for at least 2.5 months,
and that is with me using it everyday
esp when I work, cause I makeup to head to work.

A large 125ml costs SGD$48
which is worthwhile.
However, I will try and get mine from DFS.
Costs much lesser.

All you need are some square cotton pads
damp the pads and then pour 2 to 3 drops
of the bi-facil in the middle
hold for 3 seconds and wipe
and ALL waterproof and stubborn eye glue
(for false eyelashes)
and shadows etc will come off...
just like that. For each eye.

Review:
Will I buy this again: YES!!! Am on my fourth bottle.
Ease of Use: Yup, very easy, just follow my steps above.
Effectiveness: 10/10

No comments:

Post a Comment