Saturday, April 30, 2011

Sisley Makeup Remover


I saw this being recommended by
a highly sought after makeup artist
and decided to expand upon my Sisley Collection
so I went to Metro and grabbed a bottle.

They have 2 versions for the Milk Base remover
Sage and White Lily.
SAGE is meant for Combination skin
but it stinks.... smelling like raw veggies.
WAY too Raw!!

I love how lightly fragrant
the White Lily one is.
The scent is a plus but the
texture is too thick
so, two pumps is enough for the entire
face and neck!!!
White Lily is meant for normal to dry skin.

It does its job.
Cleansing the face well
ridding it of all the makeup
thoroughly!

But it is unexciting.
In terms of packaging.
In terms of lightness and greasiness.
But this is my first bottle,
I am only halfway thru it.

Usage wise, just pump on hands and spread evenly
all over your face, careful not to get product into eyes.
Then wash off.

REVIEW:
Will I Buy this Again: No.
Ease of Use: Simple. As above.
Rating: 7/10


No comments:

Post a Comment