Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Cyber Colours Eye Makeup Remover



















I met up with one of my close gfs for lunch
She said she suspected I am writing the new Beauty blog
and I laughed in jest before admitting to it.

Then she launched into beauty talk mode
telling me about 3 or 4 different products that
she has been using and how well they worked for her
and rating it, akin to my writing style,
so I said, ok, some of the products
that she mentioned,
I also once used them before and I shall review them
in here, just to be fair to my readers..
I will at least need to try the samples
or have used the products before I place them
here and give my feedback.

Thus I selected the Cyber Colours Eye Makeup Remover
to review as I used it before.

Similar to the Lancome Bi-Facil remover,
you will need to shake the blue and white portion
to mix them together before placing 3 to 4 drops
of the mixture onto moisten cotton pads
and leave it on your eyes for a mere 3 secs
and swipe to remove all traces of eye makeup
from false eyelash glue to liners to glitter shadows.
Plus it is cheap, when on sale for the small 50ml bottle
it is only $1.95 each and the large one is $8.90.

But the flip side is, as the opening of their bottle is big,
I tend to use this up fast
and I can finish like 6 big bottles in 2.5months
which costs slightly more than the Lancome one
in the long run.
But SaSa's in house brand - Cyber Colours,
does a good job and if on sale, makes it worthwhile
to stock up, cos that's when it will be cheaper than Bi-Facil!
My gf also mentioned if some of the product seeps
into your eyes by accident, it stings a little.
And I don't like that. So contact lens users,
please remove contact lenses before using.
Lancome's Bi-Facils does not have that issue at all.

REVIEW:
Ease of Use: Simple. Use as directed above.
Will I buy it again: Only when on sale and I am short of Eye Removers
Rating: from me - 6/10 and from my gf - 9.5/10

No comments:

Post a Comment