Saturday, April 30, 2011

Elizabeth Arden's Gold Capsules

One of the World's Most Beautiful Women
Ms. Catherine Zeta-Jones has endosed this product
for years now and her complexion is
a testimony to what it does for skin.

This tiny little capsule
where you just need to twist and pull the nib off
and literally, liquid gold will ooz out
as it comes into contact with your skin,
massage it... enjoy the sans fragrance lightness
as skin laps it up hungrily.

And after a mere 2 mins or less,
you will appear well-rested,
radiant and makeup will stay on better...
my pores appeared smaller.

I loved what it does for me
especially since I have not been
sleeping early these days
due to the workload I am handling.
This tiny capsule is my cheat sheet to:
1) a well-rested complexion
2) that glows!!

Moisturizers aren't needed if you use this,
just eye cream and this.
That's all you need.

REVIEW:
Would I Buy this Again: Yes, only at Changi Airport..
as it costs only SGD$20
Rating: 8/10
Ease of Use: Can be tricky to twist the top off

 

p/s: if you got any questions, email me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment