Sunday, December 4, 2011

Flake Away & Reveal Buttery Smooth Skin!!

I just came out of the shower and tried a new scrub.... it smells SOooo
Buttery, like freshly baked shortbread...
Yet it has these apricot and sugar granules to scrub-a-dub-dub your skin
so that it will be SUPER DUPER moisturised...
like having a layer of shea butter body milk on
even after your shower!!!


I have tried quite a fair number of scrubs
and if you like those that have fairly rough and big bits
of good stuff inside to clean your pores...
remove the layer of old dead skin cells
and reveal radiant smooth au natural skin
then SOAP & GLORY'S selection
will not let you down.


This brand, along with St Ives (another post)
will certainly leave you SHIOK skin!!
Just that St Ives offers fresh soft clean skin,
this one by S&G offers buttery soft skin
depending on what you prefer
SEE the texture below...



Today, I am grateful that this product is 2-in-1
I am going to bed without slattering on moistuiser all over
I am gonna try my own Cheat Sheet...
the buttery feel left on my skin
should solve the air-conditioning issue tonight.


I will check in with you in the morning dolls!
Hopefully, some fabulously firm skin will be mine!!
See ya and Good night!

RATING: 4/5 STARS
EASE OF USE: Take a handful, mix with a bit of water,
slap on all over body focusing on elbows, thighs, calves, neck,
shoulders, butt and tummy.
WOULD I BUY THIS AGAIN: Yes, from Sephora costing only $12:90 (SALE $9:90)

Ok, so I tried this scrub for 2 days straight,
did not apply body moisturiser to bed
and concluded that although skin is soft,
I prefer to lap on the body moisturiser
before bed, it gives me dewy & glowy skin
which I prefer!

No comments:

Post a Comment