Tuesday, November 29, 2011

What I Use On A Daily Basis - Revlon Waterproof Eyeliner Auto Pencil

Hello People...
As I muster the strength for one last thinking thing of the day
before I KO due to my mountain of medication
(yes, I am still sick and I don't feel pretty.. )

Thought I share with you on what I use on a daily basis...

REVLON...
Sounds old? ? ?
Yeah, I thought so too when I first tried it
I was skeptical
but even the skeptic in me was surprised,
in a good way
by how easy it was to handle the product
and you need not even sharpen the baby!


All you need to do is turn it,
so that the amount you need surfaces
and just line the top of your lashes with this
as it has kohl in it, lining your eyelids is a breeze,
plus it is waterproof
and it gives me enough intensity
and it's cheap, I usually buy mine
during sale, at $13.90 per stick
and each stick lasts 2.5 to 3 months
depending on the thickness that I draw
everyday.


See above, that's the amount used for both eyes if you draw thick lines
if not, it is lesser.

And I love how any normal eye makeup remover will get rid of it
in one swipe.

So yeah, I will use this everyday, esp more so now that I am sick,
it sorts of acts as a cover for the red / dying / dark circles that
came along with this virus.... I mean, how to sleep well when
the cough can awaken you from your sleep, right?

Hope you will love this baby as much as I do.

Rating: 5/5
Will I buy this again: What's there not to love... of cos!
Ease of Use: Its like colouring, take pencil and draw.






No comments:

Post a Comment