Monday, November 21, 2011

Za Eye Makeup (NEW!)



Hey Girls....
I took a super long break from blogging
as something happened at home
and needed my time. (Dad's very sick)
Hope you understand.
I will be back on this everyday (almost)
anyways, this period also saw me trying out new products
for both skin and makeup
plus I went South Korea
so the facial masks haul was like
a truckload!!!

You see the image above,
saucy right? Today I will be reviewing on all
4 of the fabulous mascaras that ZA has newly launched
as well as the automatic Pencil Eyeliner.


ZA has come up with a pretty decent Mascara Base (white)
that does an OK job at lengthening and curling (a tad)
your eye lashes, prepping them for any mascara to come actually
but I used it in conjunction with ZA's latest trio;

Volume -
said to give you Va VA VOOM lashes, which I don't really like
as it is clumpy if used alone.
Long -
said to give you extra long, to die for doe-eyed peepers
which is so friggin' TRUE!! I love how the brush curves
and allows you to reach those sparse tiny lashes
Wide Eyes -
 said to give you a dolly watery-eye look but I prefer using this
on my lower lashes only, for the top, I combined long and volume
to give the desired "falsies" effect as my lashes are already
quite long. The Wide Eye brush is like a comb
it really catches onto every strand of your lower lash
and thickens it by x3 so you look like some hot Jap babe (easily).

The picture above depicts LONG's brush.

As for the other products like the Eye Makeup Remover,
I do not really like it much, even though it does the job,
simply because it is quite oily,
and I have normal to combination skin
yet this baby above is quite heavy on the oil
leaving a film of oil there, thankfully I use this before shower
so, it does get wash off easily,
just that, if you wear contacts
it does accumulate like a film of "blurry" residue behind
WHICH I DON'T LIKE... it is Yikey!

As for the automatic pencil eyeliner below,
known as Ever Liners...

Honestly, they leave lots of room for improvement,
I am disappointed in them.
The colour does not stay well,
it is hard to apply on your lids as the formula is too dry
causing one to drag and tug (which will give you wrinkles in time)
so I threw the one I bought away...
Yup, it was that painful!!!!!

Rating: Mascara + Base gets 4/5 Stars
Will I buy them again: SURE!
Ease of Use: Just twist, apply and DO NOT PUMP the ward stick

Rating: Eye Makeup Remover + Eyeliner gets Blah! 1.5/5 Stars
Will I buy them again: Never
Ease of Use: Oily and Painful respectively

Plus side:most of the items costs less than SGD$20 each

No comments:

Post a Comment