Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Biore UV Milk (SPF 50)

Recently I have gotten a magazine and along came with it a sample size
of a brand of sunscreen from a brand, quite long forgotten,
Biore used to be very popular in the 80's and early 90's
here in SG but thereafter lost its market share and of course
her following of people.

I was pleasantly surprised to discover that they have come up
with sunscreens and the best part is, the SPF is 50.
So i took this bottle, shaked it before applying it onto my face,
this is like the 3rd or 4th brand of sunscreen that I have tried
since my foray and love for suncreens developed.


The texture, because it was sample size,
came out thick despite the vigourous shaking
and when I applied on my skin, it did spread quite easily
but it also gave the feel of being a tad thicker than the usual tinted sunscreens
so I tested it by being out for 12 hours.
Both under the sun and in the office.

It did its job but did not blow my socks off.
Simply put, i applied powder straight after,
as I wanted light makeup that day...
the powder had patches by mid-day
so my face appeared wonky.
I had to tissue off the patches,
and touch up the powder, thank heavens for SPF powders!

I am not too sure if its my skin condition that day
as my period is coming and caused the changes
that does not allow the product to stay on as it should
or it really was the product, in any case, I was given
a full size bottle as a farewell gift as I was leaving the firm.



This time, there was a shaker ball in the bottle,
the mix came out better thou still thick
but nevertheless, it did a better job this time,
at least my powder did not run.

I got the pink one and it is meant to give you a glow.
The purple one is for even face colour
Blue one is to balance the redness
White is for whitening.

I have left the bottle aside since, I will try it again soon,
as I am half hearted about this brand
though i am more skewed towards the "blah" side.

I am into liquid foundations again.
That will be in another post.
Catch you all soon!

Rating: 6/10 Stars
Ease of Use: Pretty straightforward
Would I buy it again: Unsure... KIV.

No comments:

Post a Comment