Monday, November 28, 2011

Relaxing Lavender as Purifiying Hand Gel??

Hello Gorgeous People...
Hope your weekend went Wayyyy better than mine.
I spent mine mostly in bed with friends like Cough, Flu and Sore Throat
accompanying me, which is so pathetic,
but it was marching orders given by my hubs, so no choice.

Anyways, this period saw me using a fair bit more than the
usual hand sanitizer...
you know, those we all started to go crazy about
after the spread of the crazy H1N1 virus
a couple of years back?? Remember?

So I always keep a bottle with me,
in the office, in my handbag...
and ensure that if I did not have access to
soap and clean water to wash my hands,
the sanitizer is going to do the job!

So... I am in pursuit of good hand gels / sanitizers,
one that really kills 99.999999999% of germs
and MOISTURISES my hands...
mind you, that wrinkles form the fastest on hands and neck
so we really Must take extra care of these areas.

I used to like another brand
that had the above 2 functions
BUT I recently fell in love with this...

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Yup!
This one is from Provence France,
I expected to pay a lot for it, like more than $20
but ended up, the price was $14 only.

I know, some of you are like...
"You siao ah, $14 still say ONLY!"

BUT hang on,
let me tell you why,
if you work in an air-conditioned environment,
like most of us do, and we all know that hand sanitizers
only need a drop,
so a little goes a long way...
PLUS, this has relaxing LAVANDER scent in it
totally moisturises your hands
and leaves a delicate scent that soothes
unlike the stinky and dry type of hand gels around.

I am still on my first bottle.
And Xmas is round the corner,
L'Occitane does have sale...
so pick one up for yourself or your loved ones.
Spare them the usual stink the usual hand gels have,
show a little more generousity!

p/S: it is transparent & absorbs way faster than any other gels I used.

Rating: 5/5
Will I Buy it Again: Yes
Ease of Use: Easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment