Tuesday, December 6, 2011

The Apple Mask!!



Remember a couple of posts ago I told you all I just went to Seoul
and I hauled back like a TRUCKLOAD of facial masks and cleansers,
well, some of the cleansers have already been given out.
The rest of the masks, I will do a posting on each... slowly.
(mental note to self: cut down on spending!!)

I went on to buy this Apple Flesh Mask (it also acts as a soft scrub)
to try, it smells good, they have strawberry and kiwi flavours too!
Upon application, the mask went on cold and moist,
as I kept it in the fridge, you need not use a lot of it,
just a dollop comprising of a 50cent coin will suffice.
This is available at THE FACE SHOP.

Spread it evenly across your entire face, leaving out the eyezone
and mouth and then leave it for a mere 3 mins
then wash off with water.
If you like to double it up as a scrub then before splashing off,
gently rub in circular motion, over your cheeks,
forehead,nose and chin zones and then
splash off the mask.

Make sure you get everything off,
and that you tissue off your face before applying your usual
morning / evening routine prior to applying makeup / bedtime.




Would I buy this again: Maybe not. This mask does not do much for me. Even though it is suppose to have mild AHA due to fruit extracts and all but I don't see results over a period of one month. However,it is said to be filled with antioxidents and all.
Rating: 3/5 (I like the smell & how simple it is to use) costing $17.90
Ease of Use: Easy,just follow my instructions above.



No comments:

Post a Comment