Monday, January 30, 2012

Head over Heels over HEAD & Shoulders?

Shampoos are meant to
give one shiny healthy hair.
Right?

These days, they offer more...
way more...
Like Vitamins inside,
omega-3 even,
some have collagen,
some contain pearls,
others, UV protection and blah blah blah..

I managed to try "Head & Shoulders"
Anti-Hairfall shampoo
for her

Which, in my humble opinion...
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Wait for it...
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
SUCKS big time!!

To me, it failed in the aspect of
scent,
doing what it promises
(my hair dropped more!!)
gave me more pimples on my head! ARGH...
And my hair got frizzy.
The only redeeming factor
was how smooth my hair felt.

In any case,
would suggest,
please DO NOT buy it.
This For Her Shampoo,
is also supposed to make your scalp
feel better and rid dandruff,
which concidentally,
I do not have dandruff.
Not sure if it would have helped
to assist in getting rid of dandruff
since, it cannot even fulfill
the "anti-hairfall" promise as labelled.




No comments:

Post a Comment