Sunday, January 15, 2012

Bonjour... Viva La BOURJOIS!


Hello Babes...

So glad you made it here.
Wah... you must be thinking,
some contact lens review right?
No lar.... sa-la already.
I am reviewing another brand of pencil eyeliner,
and comparing it to all the others I used thus far.

The thing with pencil eyeliner is . . .
it is suitable for amatuers
who would love to start lining their water lines
and bring out the confidence in themselves
yet, not wanting to look like a panda...

Yah, if you do not buy good eyeliners,
esp the pencil ones,
you WILL END UP A PANDA!!!

Liquid eyeliners will never have this issue
just ensure they are waterproof,
just like their pencil type sisters..
but for liquid eyeliners once you draw them wrong,
esp if you are attempting the "winged" cat eye look,
you run the risk of turning out like
the Wicked Witch of the West.

I mentioned a few posts ago that I use Revlon's
non-sharpening eyeliner right?

Then a gf of mine reviewed MAC's eyeliner
and I also tried that.

Lately, I got a Xmas Pressie
and I love receiving branded makeup
from those who know me!!! Haha....
(Anyways, I love receiving presents, period.)

So anyways...
I present:
Ta Da!

The smoky effect pencil eyeliner...
comes in both matte and glitter types.
Great for every whim and fancy
comes in colours that suit every occassion
mood, and is so smooth to glide on.

Plus, the other side of this pencil has
a Nifty Little Brush!!!
NOW HOW COOL IS THAT!!???!!!
Awesome!
(Very worthwhile lar!! For $17.90
and now got 20% OFF some more!)

This brush is to help you fill in the gaps.
You know how most girls you come across
do not know how to line their eyeliner
that when you look at them,
you see Black and then in between their lashes
and the black line is GASP!
their own skin...
meaning to say,
THEY DO NOT KNOW HOW TO LINE FULLY!

So... this brush is saving grace.
It will help noobs / rookies who are new to this process
and those who *ahem*
do not know how to line their eyes
by brushing the colour after you first draw a line
along your eyelid, the brush can
help you extend the line
so that you get
A PERFECT CAT EYE!
And, if you like it intense,
just line it again, after you have brushed and
covered the gaps and done your cat eye.
Viola... simple right?
If you are afraid of making mistakes,
do it one small stroke at a time,
you can clean the wrong bits off
with a Q-tip (cotton bud).


I personally prefer this brand
over all the rest i have used in the past.
Including my lazy Revlon & MAC ones...
this one may require a sharpener
but it has a brush...
I got one brown in glitter (glitzy mocha)
and a super black one (intense black)
plus it is cheap & always
during festive season,
Bourjois always conducts A SALE!
LIKE NOW...

I leave you with a pic of me
with the intense black on..
Rating: 4/5
Ease of Use (to me): Super Easy but it is not waterproof so there maybe some running.
Will I Buy it again: Yes, in fact, I will switch to this permanently if
the running of colour under my eye isn't so bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment